Amazing background, LITERAL Assassin’s Creed, Supreme Commander 2 Patch
• First up today we’ve got an amazing background of African herd migrations courtesy of Gavin (aka Redleader).
• I had’t seen the stuff from this Toby fellow, but over 2 million other people have. I’m behind the times. Thanks for sending over their version of the Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood trailer, iRampage. Very cool.
That reminds me, I have Assassin’s Creed 2. I should play it.
iRampage also send over a review of the new Call of Duty: Black Ops. We’ll get that posted a little later today.
• Supreme Commander 2 just got patched. L0ve they’ve made the AI more aggressive. Check out the patch notes here.
- Fix for AI platoons being too timid.
- Increased AI Prioritizing of enemy ACUs.
- Fix for the AI researching items twice after loading a saved game or starting a game with all research unlocked.
- Neural Net platoon fixes to salvo calculations. Should result in more persistent attacks.
- AI will attack a non-targeted enemies area if they can’t attack anything else
About This Post
Leave a Reply
You must be signed in to leave a reply.